Re: GTK+ 2.8.18 experimental debs/udebs

Eddy Petrişor wrote:
On 29/06/06, Attilio Fiandrotti <fiandro@tiscali.it> wrote:

>> Any chance to build a ppc miniiso with updated dfb, cairodfb and gtkdfb
>> libs ? there are some still open bugs (#342053, #338191, #341770) for
>> cdebconf-gtk related to PPC architecture that i sustect are related to
>> older libraries.
>

> I will try tonight, but I have other real life things to do tomorrow,

s/tomorrow/tonight/

> so I can say for sure. On Friday I will leave Timişoara, so I am not

s/I can/I can't/

[gah, so many mistakes in just a paragraph - there was another one here]

ok, there is no hurry: i was just curious to know wheter some ppc bugs
were gone with newer libs.

I am also curious about this. Probably some publicity on -powerpc,
after I have build some images might be a good way to attract testers.

i realy hope #342053, which is the most severe, has disappeared in DFB 0.9.24.
For sure new libraries will need some testing.

ciao

Attilio