Re: [MEETINGS] Log from the Debian Installer team meeting of June 24th 2006

> > 18:23 <+fjp> dajobe, Np239: thanks for your work
>
> Oups ! Je crois que tu as oublié de débrancher ton /ignore.

"Oooops, it seems that you forgor to remove your /ignore"

Dammit....:-(

I was indeed ignoring Joss because we had some disagreements recently
which I didn't want to draw us in a bad argument. And, actually, this
setting remained up to the meeting so I probably lost his
contributions to the meeting.

Apologies for this, Josselin. I of course welcome any log of the
meeting with Josselin (Np239) contributions, to actually amend the
mmeting log.