Re: stagger forced fsck on reboot

> There seems to be mixed enthusiasm for the idea, but I'm glad some
> people think it's a good idea.  I'm not familiar with the d-i code so I

I also support that idea. In the past, before using XFS, I've been hit
by this and my usual answer to the "general fsck" problem is "fuck,
I'm in a hurry and let's hit Ctrl-C to stop that damn fsck".

So, the solution to set the counter incrementally on all partitions is
a very good idea for me.

BTW: I also think that 30 is a very low number. I usually raise it a
bit on the machines where I still use ext3