Re: gtk+-directfb packages: call for help

On 6/21/06, Davide Viti <zinosat@tiscali.it> wrote:
We think there's everything you need to produce gtk+-directfb packages;
it's not officially available yet, but packaging could be done anyway
and would help the d-i team to start working on migrating from old
libraries to new ones.

Your help is thoroughly appreciated,
TIA,

As we talked on IRC, I have done some work on this issue.

You can find what I have done[1]* in chronological order, so basically
the most recent stuff is better.

I will put the result of my work at the end of a day in separate
directory (I know this is not version management ;-) ).

[1] http://eddyp.homelinux.net:8080/eddy/g-i/gtk2.8transition/

* this machine sometimes blocks (I think it needs more cooling), so it
might not be always accesible during the day, but when I arrive at
home (around 7 o'clock in the evening, EET) I see this problem and
restart it

--
Regards,
EddyP