Re: [directfb-dev] [g-i]GTK 2.8.18 with directfb support packages [was:Re: [g-i] Graphical installer and PPC systems]

On Tuesday 20 June 2006 21:39, Eddy Petrişor wrote:
> And he didn't provided an explicit link to the images nor did he
> updated the links on the wiki. I am not acusing him, is just the
> information was missing.

I think that is reasonable. Colin has not been involved so far and so
could not be expected to know to update such things.
That is up to the "g-i team" when they see his message on d-boot
announcing that he did the integration. IIRC I at least checked and
possibly fixed some of the references later.

About an explicit link: as they're part of the daily builds you're kind of
expected to know where to find them...