Re: Request for a DFB version of libcairo2 - time for gtk+-directfb

Hi Dave,

On Wednesday 14 June 2006 18:33, Dave Beckett wrote:
> Cairo 1.1.8 snapshot was just released so I've made a new set of
> experimental debs for it at:
>   http://download.dajobe.org/debian/experimental/

The "patch" below adds the correct line to the shlibs file in the lib
package so that debhelper can set correct dependencies for other udebs
built against libcairo2.

	dh_compress
	dh_fixperms
-	dh_makeshlibs
+	dh_makeshlibs --add-udeb 'libcairo2-directfb-udeb'
	dh_installdeb
	dh_shlibdeps

This also means that the libcairo2-directfb-dev package needs to depend on
libcairo2 as we need to make sure the shlibs file is present.

If an extra libcairo2-directfb library package is added, we'll have to
reconsider where to put this. I've started the discussion on this on
d-devel.

Did you already manage to get rid of the weird link in
libcairo2-directfb-dev?

Cheers,
FJP