Re: Unidentified subject!

On Sun, Jun 18, 2006 at 07:11:07PM +0200, paljibus@gmail.com wrote:
> I am an ubuntu user, a newbie in gcc compilation(first try) .
> I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHAGE THE CFLAGS compiler option i juist installed
> via synaptic. ANY HELP APPRECIATED.

I really do not know what you want to achieve. Do you want to rebuild
the debian installer or maybe even gcc itself?

Are you aware that your mail subject is empty? You cannot really expect
a useful answer to your question, right?

If your question is not related to debian installer, please consult
another (Ubuntu specific?) mailing list, such as debian-user.

Jens