Re: This is getting ridiculous ...

Hi,

I wanted to reply to this thread earlier, but I was busy with work and RL when
it started (and then escalated real fast). Now this got so much out of
control, that I cannot reply (publically) to this anymore, without spending
countless hours, which I dont have.

So I replied to Sven in private to this.

As I am mentioned in this thread here and as I offered help to resolve this
situation, I thought I'll send this short email.

FWIW, I do think "the social problems" have become so big, that technical work
with Sven inside the d-i team is not possible anymore. I *do* pity this
(mostly for social but also, to a lesser degree, for technical reasons), but
this is how I see it (atm).

regards,
	Holger