Re: arch kernel status

On Tue, Jun 13, 2006 at 10:32:04AM -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> writes:
>
> > Alternatively i may provide a patch, not sure against which package to report
> > it though.
>
> If you provide a patch I can review and apply it in d-i svn
> repository.

Yeah, but this does not reply to which package to assign the bug report ? To
debian-installer probably.

BTW, is the network stuff also broken for you ? Can you try a daily build,
Frans made some rather vague comment about my bug report, to see the daily
build, but the DNS bug is supposed to be fixed since a week, and is noted as a
past issue, so i am rather lost about this.

Friendly,

Sven Luther