Request for a DFB version of libcairo2

Hi Dave

this time no librdf business.. :)

The graphical frontend to the debian-installer is now part of standard
daily builds and we're ready to switch to standard GTK+ and Cairo
libraries in their DFB version (a patch to add the DFB backend to
standard GTK+ 2.8.17 was already provided).
We're curretly working with an ad-hoc Cairo package [1] provided by
Frans Pop that was built against DFB 0.9.22.
We're now about to move to DFB 0.9.24, so i would like to know if you
could provide us an udeb compiled with the DFB (v 0.9.24) backend enabled.

friendly

Attilio

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2005/12/msg00869.html