Re: [g-i] How to change the default font size in G-I?

Eddy Petrişor wrote:
On 5/25/06, Eddy Petrişor <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com> wrote:

On 5/25/06, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> I'd like to rebuild images with a modified font size. However, I have
> found yet where this is specified.

I am not sure if is possible ATM to have different sizes for different
fonts (I don't remember if Attilio did implement this), but the key
lies in /etc/gtkrc options, iirc.

A little correction:

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/d-i/trunk/packages/rootskel-gtk/src/etc/gtk-2.0/gtkrc?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

Davide, Attilio, please crrect me if I am wrong.

that's correct, but be aware that with more recent GTKDFB libraries fonts get rendered bigger [1] than how happens with GTKDFB 2.0.9. Before wasting time on choosing the optimal font size for GTKDFB 2.0.9, you should wait to have 2.8.17 patched with the DFB backend patch.

Attilio

[1] https://debian.polito.it/downloads/udebs/d-i_gtkdfb2.9_bladr.png