G-I integration

Hi,

Unfortunately I will not be able to start the integration of the graphical
installer for powerpc before the network shuts down here at Debconf.
I will probably be able to do it in two weeks time.

If someone else wants to give it a try in the mean time, feel free to do
so. But be aware that the way i386 and amd64 were integrated is different
from the way it was done in my people tree.
The main difference is that we now make better use of the existing
hierarchical structure of both the config and pkg-lists directories and
thus are able to better inherit existing values from higher levels.

Cheers,
FJP