security mirror question during debian-edu installation

Hi Installer Team

I am not completely sure about this issue, so I'll better ask here on the ML
before filling a bug.
During the debian-edu installation (keep in mind that we try to autoconfigure
everything) there comes this warning about the missing security mirror. Well
it is just a warning, but teachers might be afraid of a red screen ... :)
So I wondered if it would be possible to outsource the security mirror stuff
(90 security) into an own package, maybe apt-mirror-setup*udeb ?
I guess this is also done with the apt-mirror-setup and apt-cdrom-setup
packages or?
Anyway I want to come around this issue, so what is your opinion?

Greetings and thanks in advance
Steffen

P.S. Please cc me I am not subscribed to this list.