graphics or text as default?

Hi all,
	the CD images with both graphical and textual installer will run
graphical as default?
	At my LUG when we explain the installation process to new users we
present Mandriva and Debian and many users choise to install Mandriva
just for it's graphical installer or better graphical partitioner. I do
like the textual installer more but new users like clicking on menus. :)

Regards
sc

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc@linux.it  http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.