Re: Proposal for integration of the graphical installer

On 5/14/06, Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> wrote:
On Sunday 14 May 2006 17:46, Joey Hess wrote:
> Geert Stappers wrote:
> > New knowlegde learnt me not to laugh at "experts" doing an
> > installation with the boot option 'expert'. I think it is time to
> > educate the "experts" and tell them and _everyone_ that 'expert' is
> > 'detail'[1]
>
> Hmm, I think that caling it "detail" is the best description I've seen
> of it so far. (As a native English speaker, I'd prefer "detailed" but
> that might be asking for too much).

"expert" is probably easier on non-english speakers though.

Why? do you feel that „expert" sounds similar in more languages than „detailed".

I personaly agree with Joey that „detailed" is better; if you think of
it, that is what actually is happening, you are given a lot of
details.

--
Regards,
EddyP