Re: Fixing comma errors...

On Thursday 04 May 2006 06:34, Christian Perrier wrote:
> I don't understand your revert, Frans. It seems to me that the fix was
> correct. There's a strange comma in the first choice of the first
> string but I think you're OK escaping it....

Well, I was not sure enough about that comma. So I decided not to commit
the change and let the translators deal with it after all. And then it
got committed after all with the next fix I did for another language.
So I reverted as also the commit comment did not fit the commit.

The other change is obvious enough though.