Re: Fixing comma errors...

Hi Christian,

>I don't understand your revert, Frans. It seems to me that the fix was
>correct. There's a strange comma in the first choice of the first
>string but I think you're OK escaping it....

I actually agree with Frans and I'd prefere if it would be fixed by a native
speaker;
there are quite a few of those errors which I'd be tempted to fix myself but
I'm not
100% sure. The risk would be to hide an error which might take ages to be
found
and properly fixed.

ciao,
Davide

Milioni di oggetti, impossibile non trovare quello che cerchi.

Dallo spillo all'elefante, non ti stupire.

Sei su eBay!

http://adfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/ck/724-7199-4110-179?id=2