Re: The powerpc port should be removed from etch release candidates ...

Can we all just get along please?

Everyone please just take a big bite of humble pie, step back
and realize that everyone wants the same thing - ie a good debian
operating system!

People will cross people, but lets all be grown ups and forgive
people their weaknesses looking forward to their valuable contributions
and opinions! (and taking the ones we dont like as a grain of salt, water rolling off a ducks back and all that.)

Dean