Etch testing installer problem with ISA ethernet cards

Current weekly etch installer (cd iso) is using /etc/modules.conf
instead of /etc/modprobe.conf to save module options.

- I have an ISA ethernet card
- I specify my irq an io address during card installation
- Network works well during the installation
- When I reboot, eth0 doesn't work and ne.c tell me that I must
specify irq and io address
- These values have been written to /etc/modules.conf by the installer
- But the 2.6 kernel is using /etc/modprobe.conf
- with

# echo 'include /etc/modprobe.d/' > /etc/modprobe.conf
# echo 'option ne irq=03 io=0x300' >> /etc/modprobe.conf

everything works again.

Bye,
Marco