Fwd: [ siteadmin-Support Requests-303239 ] websvn should declare mime as "plain text" for .sh files

Problem was fixed :-) now we can view .sh scripts in websvn, too :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: noreply@alioth.debian.org <noreply@alioth.debian.org>
Date: Apr 19, 2006 4:27 PM
Subject: [ siteadmin-Support Requests-303239 ] websvn should declare
mime as "plain text" for .sh files
To: noreply@alioth.debian.org

Support Requests item #303239, was opened at 17/03/2006 10:33
You can respond by visiting:
http://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=200001&aid=303239&group_id=1

Category: SubVersioN
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello,

I have seen that the websvn interface of svn.debian.org does not
display .sh files as plaintext files (I know this is the default
behaviour).

This should be changed because while browsing through the web
interface and trying to view a file with .sh suffix, the browser will
offer to download the file, not display the actual page.

This behaviour generates trouble in d-i and apt-zip repositories (and
probably others, too.

Thanks

See examples:

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/apt-zip/trunk/?rev=0&sc=0 - common.sh
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/d-i/trunk/scripts/g-i/?rev=0&sc=0 - all .sh files

Comment By: Alexis Sukrieh (sukria-guest)
Date: 19/04/2006 15:27

Message:
connecté
user_id=3584

Seems like this has been fixed today.
Thanks for having applied the patch discussed on IRC Raphaël  ;-)

--
Regards,
EddyP