Re: [RFR] Proposal for installs without network connection

On Tuesday 18 April 2006 21:32, Joey Hess wrote:
> If someone really wants to do that, why not just let them, it might
> break some of the time, but then installing current etch from an old
> etch CD will also break some of the time.

For testing -> unstable I guess that it's OK. Maybe even for stable ->
testing not too long after a release.
But testing -> stable? IMO that should be blocked and then it should be
blocked for all.
Anyway, this is covered by the later proposal in the other mail.