Fwd: <Go Back> does not help. Installation fails trying to download release file from CD

Subject: Re: <Go Back> does not help. Installation fails trying to
downloadrelease file from CD
Date: Sunday 16 April 2006 17:20
From: Dmitry Stepannikov <stepdv_at_mail.ru>
To: aragorn@tiscali.nl

Good day! And sorry for my bad english :-(
I have the same problem and with big interest read this topic.
I downloaded
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily.old/20060414/amd64/i
so-cd/debian-testing-amd64-netinst.iso and today I'm upgrade it using
 rsync to
rsync://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/current/amd64/iso-c
d/debian-testing-amd64-netinst.iso . I'm burned it using cdrecord under
 slamd64-current, and now find, that under /mnt/dvd/.disk/  there is no
 file "base_installable"! I direct mount  .iso to /tmp/iso and also
 nothing, only base_components, info and udeb_include. May be my letter
 help your, and You help as?

With best regards,
Dmitry from Norht Russia