RFC: Dropping the modutils patch from busybox

Bastian was talking on IRC about dropping the modutils patch from busybox,
which apparently is quite large. This would mean we'd lose lsmod.

There are currently two components using lsmod:
./hw-detect/hw-detect.sh:347:   ! lsmod | grep -q ^yenta_socket; then
./installation-report/report-hw:29:lsmod 2>&1 | addinfo lsmod

So we'd either need to modify those or add lsmod back in. I feel
that having lsmod available is also nice for users for debugging.

For adding lsmod back in there are two options:
- add it in modutils-basic udeb (size of /bin/lsmod: 5648)
- add the script below in debian-installer-utils which reproduces
  the output of lsmod, except for flags
If I run the script on my laptop, diff is clean with real lsmod.

One thing would need to be added: for pre-2.5.48 kernels the script should
just 'cat /proc/modules' instead, but that should be easy enough.

Bastian: please let us know if you intend to go ahead with the removal of
modutils from busybox.

Comments on the options for replacement and the script welcome.

FYI: the official lsmod source uses:
printf("%-20s%8lu%4ld ", m->name, m->size, m->usecount);

#! /bin/sh -e

if [ -r /proc/modules ]; then
        echo "Module                  Size  Used by"
        sed "s:^\(.*\)..Live.*$:\1:" /proc/modules |
                while read module size usecount rest; do
                        printf "%-20s%8i  %s %s\n" $module $size $usecount "$rest"
                done
else
        echo "Opening /proc/modules: No such file or directory" 1>&2
        exit 1
fi

exit 0