Tasksel running by pkgsel

I've found some problems in tasksel when he's called by pkgsel in installation time and I could identify one possible potential reason for that. According to postinst file of pkgsel we could check the follow line wich run tasksel to install the tasks:

$config tasksel --new-install --debconf-apt-progress='--from 5 --to 95 --logstderr'

the option --debconf-apt-progress implies in exception and aptitude fails according tasksel output message.  Here is a more detailed information about the error:
Can't call method 'info' on an undefined value at /usr/share/perl5/Debconf/FrontEnd.pm line 141, <GEN0> line 1
tasksel: the aptitude fails (9)

Running the same command without --debconf-apt-progress option will finish the tasksel successfuly. I not tryed to rebuild the component removing that option to check if this could solve the problem. Any clues about this?

Thanks

Matheus Morais