Re: New directfb 0.9.24-1 with soname bumped

On Mon, Apr 03, 2006 at 04:33:15AM +0300, Guillem Jover wrote:

> directfb 0.9.24-1 is now in experimental. Please test it and report any
> problems. I will not move it to unstable for at least a week (plus the
> time RMs may need due to other transitions, etc). I'll send another mail
> just 2 days before uploading.

> For the RMs, when would it be fine with you to move directfb from
> experimental to sid?

As discussed on IRC, directfb is tied into the libsysfs ABI transition, so
please don't upload before that transition is completed in testing.  We're
hopefully only a few days away from being able to complete this; you should
get mail when the current version of directfb reaches testing.

I'm not aware of any other transitions that might conflict, so it should be
safe at that point to upload.

Thanks,