Load installer components from CD > FAIL

I've downloaded several versions of Debian and burnt the CDs or DVDs, this last one is 3 DVDs... I even tried a network install... I get messages like this:

"
No kernel modules were found. This probably is due to a missmatch between the kernel used by this version of the installer and the kernel version available in the archive."

How can this be possibe? I'm trying hard to switch to Debian... please help!