Some changes regarding partman-auto-lvm

(BCC to Fabio di Nitto as I'd appreciate his opinion on the changes and
 to Simon Huggins as it may impact/help his work on RAID preseeding)

I had noticed that partman-auto-lvm created the /boot partition as a
logical partition instead of as a primary partition, even though the
recipe for it said that it should be created as primary.

It turns out that this was a fairly minor error. The function
create_primary_partitions checks $free_type and that was not set after
wiping the disk.
This is now fixed in SVN commit r35983 in partman-auto.

I had also noticed that the way a /boot partition was added to a recipe
was a bit of a hack and for example required its approximate size to be
deducted from the total space on the disk.

I've now made it possible to define the boot partition in the regular
recipes, which IMO is more consistent.
Of course this means that this /boot partition should not be used during
regular autopartitioning. In order to achieve this it's now possible to
add a '$<autopartitioning type>ignore' tag to the recipe for a partition.

Currently "default" and "lvm" are supported for <autopartitioning type>.
Other types could be added (like "raid" or even "raidlvm").

This scheme also makes defining recipes a bit more flexible.

The commits where this is realized are:
- r35985: - support for ignore tags in partman-auto
          - define type of autopartitioning as "default"
- r35986: - add definition for /boot partition to recipes supporting lvm
- r35987: - define type of autopartitioning as "default"
          - no longer hardcode definition for /boot partition
          - add check for presence of /boot partition

If there are no objections to this change, I will also update the
documentation in installer/doc/devel/partman-auto-recipe.txt.

Cheers,
FJP