Re: d-i daily build fails when building initrd (PowerMac7,3)

> > FWIW, I've got a bunch of old Macs here (including Nubus), and one RS/6000
> > B50 that can be used for testing CD booting if necessary.
>
> That would be interesting, since the B50 is exactly what those corean guys
> have all this trouble dealing with.

Odd. We installed from a floppy using the woody netinstall CDs by just
following the instructions found at
http://www.kutilek.de/technik/debian-rs6k.en.php

and I don't recall anything difficult(*). The only OF capable graphics
card I have is an IMSTT card which refused to work in the B50 so we did it all
using serial console.

I should be able to provide a system.map of the booting kernel so people
can figure out what's missing in the stock kernels.

	Michael