Re: using initrd preseed.cfg during netboot

sarge does not support initrd preseeding, this feature was added after
its release.

Steve Feehan wrote:
> And now my final (hopefully minor) problem: a couple of the preseed
> lines don't seem to be used. For instance, I don't want sshd to start so
> I add:
>
>   ssh ssh/run_sshd	string	false
>
> at the end of /preseed.cfg, but it doesn't seem to be honored. Are
> preseeds that are not strictly part of the installer not used?

Whitespace is significant in preseed files, in particular you've just
set the value of a boolean to "  false" here, which has fairly undefined
behavior.

ssh ssh/run_sshd string false

--
see shy jo