Problems with installation

Dear Debian Developers,

	I have a Intel P4 PCI Express board with two 160 GB SATA hard drives
and one Seagate ide harddrive. I have a floppy drive and a DVD-RW drive.
I have WinXP installed on one of the SATA drives and the Seagate hdd has
some data from my old windows 98 machine.

	I wish to install Debian Sarge and I have the 14-CD set. The
installation programme recognises my DVD-drive, but does not recognise
the SATA drives. In the phase where it checks for partition table, it
provides me with the partition table for the Seagate hdd only.

	Please can you help me in getting the installer to recognise the SATA
drive and install the linus on the second SATA drive ?

	With my thanks,

--
Partha Pratim Ghosh
School of Mathematical Sciences