Re: Debian Boot Issues with Dell PERC RAID / initramfs timeout issue on post-install boot

On Wednesday 22 March 2006 19:52, Satadru Pramanik wrote:
> I'm having an issue with initramfs and the 2.6 series kernels where I
> install Debian Etch from the CD installer, and reboot, leading to the
> dreaded sda1 not found errors.

Please file a bug report against the initramfs-tools package. This list is
not the best place to discuss this issue.

Please use the reportbug tool so the maintainer knows what versions of
initramfs and udev you're using.

Cheers,
FJP