Re: [G-I] progress in theming

Luca Bruno wrote:
> Hi,
> I've done some work in G-i theming.
> A first draft of "normal" theme is complete, and you can find it
here:
> [1] http://luca.nipl.net/Bladr.tar.gz
> Anyway it won't work with current G-I build, as some
> libs are still missing. I checked it with an ad-hoc iso[1] and those
> are some screenshots:
> http://img498.imageshack.us/my.php?image=debianinstallermainmenu07bo.
png
> http://img492.imageshack.us/my.php?
image=languagechooserlanguagename04g.png
> http://img498.imageshack.us/my.php?image=netcfgconfirmstatic00jm.png
> http://img213.imageshack.us/my.php?image=netcfggetipaddress03ox.png
> http://img492.imageshack.us/my.php?image=netcfgusedhcp19jb.png
> http://img213.imageshack.us/my.php?image=netcfgusedhcp07rc.png
>
> Any comments?

I definitely like this theme and i suggest to use it as "default"
theme for the g-i: bruno, you did a nice work! :)
Note that the dark-gray question description/extended description are
due to the fact that Bruno was using an old GTKDFB 2.8.10 ISO build
prior to gtk.c revision 34383: this problem won't shouw up in more
recent ISO images.
About the icons: we only need 4 or 5 icons, IIRC, and maybe a "camera"
icon for the "screenshot" button would be useful.

> Now, I'd like to work on "visual-impaired" theme.
> Attilio suggested me to work on HighContrastLargePrintInverse theme,
> available in gnome-themes.

I remember HighContrastLargePrintInverse adoption for visua impaired
people being suggested by Denis Barbier, but i cannot speak about this
as i know just very little abot accessibility.

Now, a question: how are we going to package GTK theme(s): into a
separate udeb or into rootskel-gtk?

friendly

Attilio

Tiscali ADSL 4 Mega Flat
Naviga senza limiti con l'unica Adsl a 4 Mega di velocità a soli 19,95 € al mese!
Attivala subito e hai GRATIS 2 MESI e l'ATTIVAZIONE.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/banner/middlepagetracking.html?c=webmailadsl&r=http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/4flat_tc/&a=webmail&z=webmail&t=14