library udebs: dependency resolution status

Over the last week I've been filing wishlist bug reports (with patches)
against a number of packages providing library udebs to start resolving
the dependency resolution problems that currently prevent the graphical
installer from being integrated into the main d-i infrastructure.

Due to excellent responses from some maintainers, some have even already
been fixed. Note that bugs for some libs can only be filed after new
versions of the libraries they depend on are in the archive.

The packages providing libs that are part of d-i itself have already been
patched by Joey and so only need an upload when we're ready for them.

Here's an overview:
- #355293: zlib1g (uploaded)
- #355937: expat
- #355939: freetype
- #355963: slang2 (uploaded)
- #355965: sysfsutils (uploaded)
- #356252: libpng
- #356260: fribidi
- #356293: e2fsprogs
- partman (patch prepared but waits for e2fsprogs)

To do:
- wireless-tools (libiw28-udeb)
- devmapper (libdevmapper1.02-udeb)
- openssh (libcrypto0.9.8-udeb)
- atk1.0 (libatk1.0-udeb)
- libusb (libusb-0.1-udeb)
- progsreiserfs (libreiserfs0.3-udeb)

And of course the "higher" libs used by g-i:
- libdirectfb-0.9-22-udeb
- fontconfig-udeb
- libcairo2-directfb-udeb
- libgtk+2.0-directfb0-udeb

These last will probably be the the most difficult and they all depend on
other being fixed first. So, getting there, but a way to go yet.

Cheers,
FJP