[g-i] Patch to add PROGRESSCANCEL sopport to GTK frontend

Hi

Some times ago Colin Watson added supoprt for the the "PROGRESSCANCEL"
capability to the NEWT frontend and this patch does the same to the GTK
one by introducing threads.
I tested it and it seems to work with every versions of GTKDFB i have
(2.0.9, 2.8.10, 2.9): before commiting i would like it to be reviewed
by someone expert in cdebconf.
I also would like to know if the way the "DC_GOBACK" value is returned
is correct: it gets asynchronously stored into obj->data->button_val
and returned as soon as a progress_*() function is called.
Note that this patch will also close #322381, as GTK events are now
handled by a separate thread.

thanks

Attilio

Tiscali ADSL 4 Mega Flat
Naviga senza limiti con l'unica Adsl a 4 Mega di velocità a soli 19,95 € al mese!
Attivala subito e hai GRATIS 2 MESI e l'ATTIVAZIONE.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/banner/middlepagetracking.html?c=webmailadsl&r=http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/4flat_tc/&a=webmail&z=webmail&t=14