Re: customizing the debian-installer: base-passwd not found

udo waechter wrote:
> >deb ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian testing main
> >deb ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian unstable main

Well, here's your problem. You're telling d-i to go look in the main
debian package repository and treat all the debs in there as suitable
udebs to build into the installer. That won't work.

> when I remove the second and third line, even more (u)debs are not
> found.

Well that would be a different problem I suppose, but at least it
wouldn't be caused by totally misconfiguring the build system.

--
see shy jo