Netinst can no longer be used without network access

Well, this is a known "issue" and something we probably won't fix for
beta2, but I fond this rather a regression...enough to be mentioned.

Since we included everything in first stage, the netinst CD cannot
anymore be used to install a base system m.*without* network access.

I don't remember the exact reason but, right now, choose-mirror is
called during a netinst CD run and therefore fails when no mirror is
available.

In the past, the mirror question was not asked at this setp and was
delayed until apt-setup is run in 2nd stage. Couldn't this be
restored?

I think that many people are used to a netinst CD which allows setting
up a minimal system without taking care of the network, then install
additionnal softwaremanually from the installed syste