Re: [g-i] Indic scripts

On Fri, Feb 17, 2006 at 01:52:06AM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Thursday 16 February 2006 20:08, Davide Viti wrote:
> > Here's what I got when stripping MuktiNarrow:
> > I got this with ttf-punjabi-fonts.tgz
> > and this with ttf-devanagari-fonts.tgz
>
> Suggest you file minor bug reports against the packages these fonts come
> from.

I just filed
#353438 (ttf-punjabi-fonts), #353439 (ttf-devanagari-fonts)

As for MuktiNarrow, I noticed that the version included in the
ttf-bengali package is different from the one we use for the
g-i. Beside this, there's also a bold version which we might use as well.

Need to investigate more on this before submitting a bug

Ciao,
Davide