[G-I] Status f the fonts - G-I pre-beta-2

Hello,

We would like to make an (semi?)official Debian Installer with GUI
(G-I) image just in time the release of Debian Installer beta 2.

We need to know that all languages that we think that are supported,
are indeed, displayed and supported correctly.

That's why we need you guys to confirm that the curent font (Freefont)
[1] is ok for Greek or, if not, to suggest another font to be used for
Greek. Currently we have no confirmation or infirmation that Greek
looks good.

Davide, could you please place somewhere some screenshots for Greek?
(I sent you a while back some screenshots with the main menu made for
various laguages and 2.8.10, "to make things fair for RTL languages,
but I guess we need more than that single image. [2])

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/GUIFonts
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2006/02/msg00255.html

--
Regards,