Re: RFS: SDLJump

On 13:08 Fri 17 Feb     , Sven Luther wrote:

> > > Good idea, altough do you have a technical way we could scan for games ?
> > >

> > AFAIR, udebs don't have the section information, so we can't use that.
> > What if we we impose the restartiction that all game udebs have
> > "-game" in their names and use this info to select them?
>
> game-<foo>.udeb maybe ?
>
> Or we could use a special XC-Game-Udeb header for this exact purpose ?

I think, it should not be so much game in the installer.
A special header will not be useful or ?

Have in D-I a game-loader is not very important, if we had 1 good game, it
should be enough. Something like 1 in graphical mode and 1 in text.

How much work will it be to do a game-loader and some udebs games.. ?
I'm thinking abour libSDL*, each game should be modified, and we need
libSDL udebs.

Friendly,
--
Xavier Oswald