debian-installer

Bonjour,

I have readen that you need people to work on debian installer. I think it s a good project. Debian is a very good OS. But people are thinking that the installation isn't allways easy to do. I am currently working on computer for banks and insurance compagnies, on IBM OS/390 or Z/OS, and sometimes on Unix AIX. My computer is linux for 5 years. I have installed several software for bank. And i think I could help you on this project. Sorry for my poor english, dites moi si vous parlez francais, je semblerais moins ridicule. =).
Explain me the way to work on this project.

Cordialement,
Mathias Lambeau.