Re: [G-I] Screenshots of the installer with 2.8.10

> To test how fonts look like under GTKX, you could try to recompile the
> GTKTextView test app on your X Desktop and copy&paste arabic/asian/...
> text inside.
> If you could test the app without GNOME running, i think it would
> produce more reliable results as GNOME usually overrides font/theme
> preferences set in gtkrc.

The reason why I explained how I'd like this application to look like
is that IIRC the cut glyph appeared on the gray area (which ATM is not
used in the test application). Would be useful to be able to see if
text is displayed correctly on both widgets.

We also need to know which strings are affeted: /me about to ask around about this...

ciao
Davide