Re: [G-I] Screenshots of the installer with 2.8.10

Davide Viti wrote:
I tried the special application kindly provided by Attilio but I don't
think it'll help to investigate the problem :( (It's a sort of text editor made of a GTKTextView widget; since there's no way to paste any text into it and there's no way to read any text file into it I don't
think it will help to find the problem)

uhm.. i think this is because clipboard functionalities are still unimplemented in GTKDFB :(
I will add an icon that pops up a file chooser dialog so that you can
pick a file and display its content inside the GTKTextView.

ciao

Attilio