Fwd: [G-I] Screenshots of the installer with 2.8.10

Hello all,

I have made a set of screenshots with the experimental iso image (with
2.8.10 and nazli) and this should make it more fair for the LTR
languages regarding the current status ;-) .

I suggest putting these new screenshots on a page like the previous one[1] .

Note: I saw that for persian the "aleph" character is not cut (was
that happening for a certain screen?), but I am not sure if this was
another issue related to conflicting ranges in the fonts.

Should I make screenshots with the unstable dailies, too? AFAIK there
is no significant change from the ones before[1], so it wouldn't make
sense, but I might be wrong.

[1] https://debian.polito.it/downloads/d-i_gtk_snapshots_nonlatin/

P.S.: Screenshots attached in a private mail to Davide (the list does
not allow attachements)

--
Regards,
EddyP