translate-able strings

On Fri, Feb 03, 2006 at 11:26:09PM +0100, Geert Stappers wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Those who are installing servers by network boot and preseeding
> will encounter the 'egg-chicken-problem' that you need a working
> network to fetch network configuration over the network.
>
> I have solve that problem by running netcfg a second time.
    <snip/>
> The changes on the source code are commited to trunk.

That did introduce a new translate-able string.

Now 36 hours later I don't see a change the templates.pot file.
Where I assume it would be a daily run, it seems it doesn't.

When are the .POT files updated?

http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/d-i/i18n-doc/ch06s04.html
( Translation synchronisation ) tells about script names,
but not when they should run.

Please clarify

Tnx
GSt