Re: [g-i] Arabic / Persian fonts

Hi Attilio,

> yes, i can: do you need also precompiled binaries to be wget'ed into
the
> d-i ISO ?

this could really help to track down the problem; we certainly need
the help of some native speaker too.
We need to know which string(s) have this problem (and eventually
include only this strings in the minimal application), and  if the
problem reproduces everywher or just inside a prticular widget (i.e.
GTKTreeView).

A precompiled binary to be used inside g-i might help as well; a
minimal debug environment could be useful for other languages too in
the future.
Thanx alot

Davide

Tiscali ADSL 4 Mega Flat
Naviga senza limiti con l'unica Adsl a 4 Mega di velocità a soli 19,95 € al mese!
Attivala subito e hai GRATIS 2 MESI e l'ATTIVAZIONE.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/4flat_tc/