Re: [g-i] Italic and bold mixed with regular fonts even if only one font is used

Hi Attilio,

> > In that case may I ask for such an image... i386 is ok, too.

> you have two choices to get a miniiso with GTKDFB 2.8.x:

> 2) get this precompiled i386 image [1] that davide built back at
extremadura

> [1] https://debian.polito.it/downloads/mini_2.8.10-2_nazli.iso

IIRC this image stil has the VT switch bug and was meant to be used to
investigate on the Arabic / Persian fonts problem; I think it contains
the Nazli.ttf font file.

This week I can build an iso image aligned with the current g-i
"official" image; I will also provide precompiled gtk+2.8.10-directfb
libraries in case anyone wants to build their own iso image. I might
ask your help for making the files available to anyone, since my
webspace sucks big time.

Ciao
Davide

Tiscali ADSL 4 Mega Flat
Naviga senza limiti con l'unica Adsl a 4 Mega di velocità a soli 19,95 € al mese!
Attivala subito e hai GRATIS 2 MESI e l'ATTIVAZIONE.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/4flat_tc/