[RFC] Generate a d-i-arch-scripts package

There are a number of small udebs that add arch/sub-arch specific
files.  cobalt-scripts is one example, and today sparc-utils has been
uploaded (which I suppose plays a similar role).  With the increasing
number of hooks that are possible, I imagine that there will be more
such udebs in the future.  I certainly intend to add at least two
myself.  I was therefore wondering whether it would make sense to have
one package, called something like arch-scripts, in which such scripts
could be collected.  The udeb would be arch any so people could install
only what they need on their arch.

Comments?
--
Martin Michlmayr