Sound Support for Awe64 Sound Card

Hi there!

I am not able to get my sound card working on my Debian system.  I have
done several searches to find the driver and all I can find is howto's
to how to install one.  However I am unable to actually find the driver
itself.  Maybe I am totally blind or something.  I have the latest
stable release of Debian and I installed it onto my system a few days
ago.  I am wondering if you can recommend a place for me to go to find
said driver or a set of instructions that I can use to get it to work.
I am very new at Linux so you will have to forgive me in my ignorance of
things.  :)  Have a nice day and thanks for your help.

Rosemarye E. Pizana

--
-Beth

Walking this life trying to find my song.
Learning precious lessons as I go along.
Grateful for life even when its wrong.