Re: [g-i] fonts: a few thoughts

Frans Pop wrote:
On Monday 23 January 2006 12:25, Attilio Fiandrotti wrote:

Frans, Christian: if Hidetaka's patch is ok for you, would you
please commit? On the GTK frontend size i've made it able to parse the
gtkrc file at runtime.

As discussed on IRC between Christian and me, localechooser is not the best place for this full script. I'll take a look at this later this week and answer then. Feel free to remind me if I should forget.

i'm not a localechooser expert, so anywhere you will place the code is ok for me; just remember about the syntax of the gtkrc file and that now the GTK frontend has the ability to reload both fonts and themes each time a question is asked.

ciao

Attilio