Re: m68k kbd-chooser problems

On Monday 09 January 2006 16:54, Stephen R Marenka wrote:
> Indeed, /var/lib/cdebconf I referred to earlier was from a running
> machine and console-keymaps-mac/keymap is listed -- just no choices.

Can you, on your build machine check the contents of:

Maybe attach the contents of that file to your mail.

If everything is OK there, I don't see what can go wrong as
/lib/debian-installer-startup.d/S20templates has:
   if debconf-loadtemplate d-i /var/lib/dpkg/info/*.templates; then
        rm -f /var/lib/dpkg/info/*.templates # saves some memory

So after that, the contents of the template really should be in